In your role and as a member of our R&D department, you will ensure the success of our new products, by developing new components, redesigning and improving existing products, working with the team, and fostering creativity and collaboration.
Your main responsibilities:
- Participate in the development of our CAD/CAM software promoting the democratization of 3D-Bioprinting Technologies
- Design and implement innovative software tools to bring regenHU’s Bioprinting Software into the next generation and strengthen our leading market position
- Use agile methods and continuously improve the software development process with the development team
- Perform full software development life cycles, from conceptualization to testing and deployment.
- B. Sc. in computer sciences or equivalent
- At least 3 years’ professional experience in a similar position
- Skilled in C#.NET
- Experience with git, unit-testing and modern software development process (CI/CD)
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Experience with modelling and/or rendering engine a plus
- Creative & Innovative mindset
- Fluent in English, and French a plus
As part of the Nivalis Group, regenHU’s headquarters are located in the technology park “Le Vivier” in Villaz-St-Pierre (Switzerland), housing several high-technology companies.
We offer the chance to join a dynamic international team and contribute actively to the growth of our company.
Beginning: immediately or upon agreement.
Job application to be transmitted only on Job Up