REGENHU started in 2007 with a goal to create and develop bioprinting technologies that will positively impact many medical fields. From the small team that formed REGENHU, which grew our name and reputation we are so proud off – to the rapidly-growing company of today; we remain passionate about advancing bioprinting.
Our first instrument, the BioFactory – an eight printhead bioprinter in a biosafety enclosure – was launched in 2009. It was a huge leap in capability for the then-young bioprinting field and taught us about many challenges, before leading us to the development of the 3DDiscovery Evolution, an instrument that offered convergence of many printing technologies, with unrivalled precision and printing reproducibility. This provided the unmatched flexibility to configure instruments to our users’ specific research needs as they change with the development of their research goals. Operational in academic labs, research institutes, biotech and pharma companies in 38 countries, the 3DDiscovery Evolution will continue to support our users’ medical research for years to come.
Since 2011, REGENHU has benefited from the investment and support of the Nivalis Group. It is with their continued backing that we are growing as a company, both in terms of structure and ambition.
Our instrument and software engineers, scientific teams and many of our original team members, dedicate their skills to assisting the scientific community in challenging the boundaries of what is possible with 3D bioprinting, contributing passionately to advance medicine.
The success of our user network, the REGENHU family, is incredibly important to us, which is why we are investing so much time to help them, and will continue to do so. We are guiding and supporting them in their research journey, from their initial interest in bioprinting to selecting the perfect instrument to achieve their goals, continuing to help until those goals are achieved.
Benefiting from this unique network of global partnerships with leading scientific innovators and industrial players, we are constantly at the forefront of innovation. Our technology evolves alongside our partners’ research needs and continues to expand into new and exciting application areas.
We are an ambitious, passionate and driven team that is building research tools for our customers today, with a view of creating instruments that will meet their manufacturing needs of the future. We are already engaged in building these future generation bioprinting instruments alongside our new SHAPER software, which is specifically configured for biofabrication and for manufacturing the future of medicine.
We take great care to understand the journey our customers are taking, and are focused on helping them achieve their largest ambitions. To do this, we are investing heavily in our engineering R&D and sourcing novel technologies from across Europe, in addition to developing our own.
In our new R-GEN 3D bioprinters and SHAPER software, we combine Italian design with Swiss precision engineering to create bioprinters that our customers can use, whether for tissue engineering, regenerative medicine or drug formulation.
REGENHU was formed to build bioprinters that will clearly impact the world of medicine. Today, we remain strong believers in this vision and are driven to accomplishing this.
Our DNA is in engineering bioprinting hardware and software, offering the most flexible and advanced bioprinting instruments that enables our customers to realize their research goals, however ambitious.
Our team has one drive, to build the best solutions for the bioprinting community. We want to be part of the revolution in medicine that we know bioprinting will bring. Of course, we won’t do this alone. Our commitment to our users, present and future, is that we will stay with them throughout their journey, from today’s bioprinting research to their future with biofabrication and manufacturing.
We have the knowledge, skills and passion to build these future instruments they will need.
With our 3D bioprinting platforms, the REGENHU team is bringing the future closer, revolutionizing medicine today.
DO YOU WANT A JOB THAT COULD CHANGE THE WORLD?
BE PART OF SOMETHING EXTRAORDINARY AND SHAPE THE FUTURE OF MEDICINE
REGENHU is a Med Tech company made up of many talents and disciplines that work together on its mission to revolutionize the future of medicine.
Our teams are made up of sharp minded, creative and enthusiastic experts in their fields, and we always welcome like-minded people to join us.
Explore our current opportunities or get in contact to express your interest in joining the REGENHU family.
AUTOMATICIEN/NE ou POLYMECANICIEN/NE
AUTOMATICIEN/NE ou POLYMECANICIEN/NE
à 100 %, CDD 6 mois / Profil junior bienvenu
En travaillant au sein de notre équipe des opérations, votre mission sera de participer à la production de nos instruments afin de satisfaire notre clientèle suisse et internationale.
Vos tâches principales:
- Assemblage électromécanique des produits selon dossier de montage et liste de pièces
- Lecture et compréhension des dessins mécaniques et schémas électriques/ pneumatiques
- Réalisation des réglages et tests des produits
- Configuration et mise en service des produits
- Opérations informatiques en lien avec la production dans notre ERP
- Participation au contrôle qualité des composants
- Participation à l’établissement des rapports de montage et documents techniques pour la mise en service des produits
- Participation à l’amélioration des processus de production
- CFC d’automaticien/ne ou polymécanicien/ne ou formation équivalente
- Intérêt marqué pour le montage mécanique / micro-mécanique
- Expérience dans l’industrie des machines
- Capacité à travailler en équipe et de manière autonome, sens des responsabilités et de l’organisation
- Maîtrise des outils informatiques
- Maîtrise du français, anglais un plus
Entrée en fonction : de suite ou à convenir
Faisant partie du Nivalis Group, le siège social de REGENHU est situé dans le parc technologique “Le Vivier” abritant plusieurs entreprises de haute technologie à Villaz-St-Pierre (Suisse). Vous aurez la chance de rejoindre une équipe jeune, hautement qualifiée et passionnée et d’avoir un impact direct sur la croissance de l’entreprise tout en contribuant à l’avenir de la médecine.
Si vous êtes intéressé/e par un environnement de travail multiculturel, stimulant et innovant et que votre profil correspond à nos exigences, nous nous réjouissons de recevoir votre candidature complète (lettre de motivation, CV, diplômes et certificats de travail et prétentions salariales) uniquement sur Job up.
Working as part of our Sales organization, you will support the purchasing needs of Sales, Operations and our R&D teams. You will also support our logistics processes to facilitate our customers receiving their new instruments.
- Sending and negotiating quotations and submitting purchase orders
- Monitoring and managing order confirmations, delivery dates and missing parts
- Supporting the identification of new suppliers, negotiating supply agreements, including discount structures and volume rebates
- Managing product deliveries with issued purchase orders and contacting vendors when there are discrepancies
- Arranging the transport and delivery of our products according to contractual delivery terms and ensuring delivery in time for installation & training to be performed by our technicians
- Issuing relevant documents needed for the exportation of our instruments
- Assist the Sales Team with general administrative duties
- 3-5 years of related and relevant experience
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Fluency in English both verbally and in writing essential, French and German is a plus
- Experienced user of MS Office
- Able to create and administer a task priority list based on company needs
- Sylob (ERP) experience, an asset
- Procurement or Supply Chain experience, an advantage
As part of the Nivalis Group, REGENHU’s headquarters are located in the technology park “Le Vivier” housing several high-technology companies in Villaz-St-Pierre (Switzerland).
You will have the chance to join a young, highly-skilled and passionate team, and have direct impact on the company growth whilst contributing to the future of medicine.
Beginning: immediately or upon agreement.
As part of the Nivalis Group, REGENHU’s headquarters are located in the technology park “Le Vivier” housing several high-technology companies in Villaz-St-Pierre (Switzerland). You will have the chance to join a young, highly skilled and passionate team and have direct impact on the company growth whilst contributing to the future of medicine.
If you are interested in a multicultural, challenging and innovative working environment and your profile matches our requirements, we are looking forward to receiving your complete application (covering letter, CV, diplomas and work certificates and salary expectations) only on job up.