In your role and as a member of our R&D department, you will ensure the success of our external research collaborations by providing a trustworthy and safe environment, working with the team, and fostering creativity and collaboration.
Your tasks :
- Manage the overall coordination of the planning of technical biotech projects
- Represent regenHU at various external project meetings with a problem-solving approach by talking openly with others and collaborating to reach a resolution
- Document, distribute and follow up on important actions and decisions from meetings
- Monitor progress, update team members and report on important information and decisions
- Point of contact for various working groups, supporting the project team, and handling tasks as efficiently as possible
- With the support of the manager, guarantee the success of the various projects in terms of time, budget and specifications
Your qualifications :
- Bachelor or Master in technical fields (EPF, HES or equivalent)
- 3 years of professional experience in a similar position
- Strong ability to organize and set priorities
- Experience in Agile development processes, an asset
- Fluent in English and in French, German a plus
- Engaged, team player and flexible, responsible and proactive, independent personality with excellent interpersonal skills
We offer an interesting position with varies activities as described above. RegenHU is part of the Nivalis Group SA, located in Villaz-St-Pierre (Fribourg), Switzerland. You have the chance to join a dynamic international team and contribute actively to the growth of the company.
Beginning: immediately or upon agreement.
Job application (motivation letter, CV, diploma and certificates) to be transmitted only on Job Up.
regenHU Ltd., Mrs Myriam Deillon, Human Resources,
Z.I. du Vivier 22, 1690 Villaz-St-Pierre SWITZERLAND