In your role and as a member of our R&D department, you will ensure the success of our new products, by developing new components, redesigning and improving existing products, working with the team, and fostering creativity and collaboration.
Your main responsibilities :
- Create, design, develop and industrialize new products and modules that unifies multidisciplinary subfield such electronics, fluidic, thermodynamic and mechatronic, in a 3D-biofabrication platform
- Specify, dimension, evaluate and integrate components in a modular and evolutive way to extend the system functionality and performance
- Interact with suppliers and partners, from requirement definition to test processes
Your profile :
- Bachelor or Master in mechanical engineering, microengineering or equivalent field
- At least 2 years’ professional experience in a similar position
- Experience in additive manufacturing, microfluidic, biotechnology or mechatronic
- Curiosity and passion for new technologies and engineering
- Good knowledge in Solidworks, Python are a plus
- Interest in interdisciplinary complex projects
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Autonomous, team spirit and flexible
- Fluent English and French skills essential, additional language a plus.
As part of the Nivalis Group, RegenHU’s headquarters are located in the technology park “Le Vivier” in Villaz-St-Pierre (Switzerland), housing several high-technology companies.
We offer the chance to join a dynamic international team and contribute actively to the growth
of our company.
Beginning: immediately or upon agreement.
Job application (motivation letter, CV, diploma and certificates) to be transmitted only on Job Up.
regenHU Ltd., Mrs Myriam Deillon, Human Resources,
Z.I. du Vivier 22, 1690 Villaz-St-Pierre SWITZERLAND