To reinforce our team. As a member of our R&D department, your mission will be to take a key role in our fast-growing organization by develop, program, integrate functions and software modules to optimize the biofabrication process.
Your tasks :
- Design, program and test control software components in modern programming languages
- Develop and implement algorithms to synchronize dispensing processes and system dynamics
- Implement automatic tuning procedure, closed-loop control, predictive maintenance as well as advanced analysis tools
- Participate to the IOT-development, interface with HMI and 3-party libraries
- Program safety PLC functions
Your qualifications :
- Bachelor or Master in industrial automation, mechatronics or equivalent fields
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in a similar position
- Strong PLC / CNC programming skills
- Good knowledge of Beckhoff technologies, tools and products
- Good knowledge of robotics, control systems and machine operation with hands-on experience
- Fluent in English, French and/or German a plus
- Team spirit oriented, open-minded, responsible and proactive, cross-functional team player
We offer an interesting position with varies activities as described above. RegenHU is part of the Nivalis Group SA, located in Villaz-St-Pierre (Fribourg), Switzerland. You have the chance to join a dynamic international team and contribute actively to the growth of the company.
Beginning: immediately or upon agreement.
Are you interested in this challenge role? Apply now on Job up.
Job application (motivation letter, CV, diploma and certificates) to be transmitted only on Job up.
regenHU Ltd., Mrs Myriam Deillon, Human Resources,
Z.I. du Vivier 22, 1690 Villaz-St-Pierre SWITZERLAND