To reinforce our team. As a member of our R&D department, your mission will be to take a key role in our fast-growing organization by develop, program, integrate functions and software modules to optimize the biofabrication process.
Your tasks :
- Design, program and test control software components in modern programming languages
- Develop and implement algorithms to synchronize dispensing processes and system dynamics
- Implement automatic tuning procedure, closed-loop control, predictive maintenance as well as advanced analysis tools
- Participate to the IOT-development, interface with HMI and 3-party libraries
- Program safety PLC functions
Your qualifications :
- Bachelor or Master in industrial automation, mechatronics or equivalent fields
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in a similar position
- Strong PLC / CNC programming skills
- Good knowledge of Beckhoff technologies, tools and products
- Good knowledge of robotics, control systems and machine operation with hands-on experience
- Fluent in English, French and/or German a plus
- Team spirit oriented, open-minded, responsible and proactive, cross-functional team player
We offer an interesting position with varies activities as described above. RegenHU is part of the Nivalis Group SA, located in Villaz-St-Pierre (Fribourg), Switzerland. You have the chance to join a dynamic international team and contribute actively to the growth of the company.
Beginning: immediately or upon agreement.
Are you interested in this challenge role? Apply now using our online platform.
regenHU Ltd., Mrs Myriam Deillon, Human Resources,
Z.I. du Vivier 22, 1690 Villaz-St-Pierre SWITZERLAND