We are currently seeking an Operations Manager (F/M) at 100% who will help us expand our manufacturing and supply chain management capabilities and take a key role in our fast-growing organization.
You will bring experience of growing a manufacturing capability in an established small to mid-sized engineering company. Our production and quality management teams are high functioning, however to continue our rapid growth and maximise our manufacturing potential, we are looking to introduce new ways of working. You will bring a passion for high quality and cost-effective manufacturing, and a knowledge of design for manufacturing and industrialization, and help implement this into our development processes. Supporting the integration of improved manufacturing and purchasing processes, you will also bring demonstrated skills and knowledge in strengthening relationships with external supplier networks.
- Manage all operational aspects of the company: sourcing, stock, production and logistics
- Clearly demonstrated ability to motivate and mentor team members
- Responsibility for manufacturing quality, costs, quantity, and delivery times
- Proven experience in setting up and promoting manufacturing management processes, and multiple production lines
- Skilled at supply chain management and supply chain security
- Ability to lead design transfer from R&D to manufacturing
- Responsible for the quality management system
- Highly skilled at using and extracting data from ERP systems
- Assist in managing stock, orders and cost control functions
- Higher education (bachelor/master) in production & manufacturing or equivalent fields with proven experience in operation or process management
- More than 5 years of experience with similar responsibilities
- Manufacturing experience in scientific instruments, machine industry and/or robotics desired
- A natural leader with a clear mindset, capable of leading, building strong teams, promoting quality and knowledge transfer and meeting delivery deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced English and French skills, additional languages
Beginning: immediately or upon agreement.
Job application (motivation letter, CV, diploma and certificates) to be transmitted only on Job Up.
You like challenges, are Swiss, or have a valid work permit. Send us your complete application (covering letter, CV, diplomas and work certificates and salary expectations) by clicking on the "apply now for job-up" link.