As a member of our new formed North America team, your mission will be to provide installation, servicing, upgrades and initial user training for our US and Canadian customers, and to support the growth of our North American operations.
Your tasks :
- Provide technical support for installation, upgrades and maintenance for our 3D bioprinters in North America
- Work with our sales team to develop, grow and understand the needs of our network
- Provide initial training to our clients
- Help develop our knowledge database and collaborate with colleagues in Europe and Asia, to facilitate the rapid resolution of customers issues.
Your qualifications :
- Technician or Engineer in industrial automation, mechanical, microengineering or electrical field with 2 years field experience of resolving critical customer issues
- Commercial experience and exposure to the sales process desirable
- Excellent customer focus, demonstrate an ability to understand customer perception and work towards improving our customer experience
- Engaged, customer oriented, responsible and independent personality with excellent interpersonal skills.
We offer an interesting position with varied responsibilities as described above. This full-time position will be based at regenHU’s new Minneapolis office, MN. regenHU is part of the Nivalis Group SA located in Villaz-St-Pierre, Switzerland (regenHU’s Headquarters/Production). You have the chance to join a dynamic international team and contribute actively to the growth of the company.
Beginning: immediately or upon agreement.
Are you interested in this challenge role? Apply now using our online platform.
regenHU Ltd., Mrs Myriam Deillon, Human Resources,
Z.I. du Vivier 22, 1690 Villaz-St-Pierre SWITZERLAND