As a member of our Sales team based in our Minneapolis office, will grow and support our North Americas customers and take a key role in our fast-growing organization.
As the ideal candidate, you will have 3-5 years’ experience building and growing scientific sales to academia, pharma and biotech.
You will be a self-starter, able to work effectively on your own. You love sales and routinely exceed your sales targets. You will have a proven ability to identify and quickly qualify prospects, and efficiently follow-up on sales opportunities throughout the entire sales cycle. You are a fast learner able to understand new technologies and processes quickly. You enjoy participating in marketing and sales events and you like visiting and interacting with potential leads, with a talent for identifying in them potential customers. Besides acquiring new clients, you know how to keep customers on a long-term relationship and are recognized for your capacity in making sure the customer is happy.
Your tasks :
- Reporting to the Sales Team Manager at our Swiss Head Office, develop and implement efficient lead generation strategies and sales strategies in North America to rapidly increase sales
- Progress identified leads to successful sales to achieve sales targets
- Communicate progress to the Sales Team Manager of the sales team, and update information in the CRM
- Prepare sales presentations and documentation and take part in trade shows
- Collect and report on market feedback
Your qualifications :
- Background in a relevant technology field.
- Knowhow in bioprinting, tissue engineering or regenerative medicine would be an asset
- At least 3 years’ experience in scientific technical sales in B2B environment
- Demonstrated motivation for sales, excellent presentation and negotiation skills, results driven
- Well organized, team player and flexible; availability to travel (> 50 %)
- Advanced English skills essential, additional languages a plus.
We offer the chance to join a dynamic international team and contribute actively to the international growth of our company.
Beginning: immediately or upon agreement.
Are you interested in this challenge role? Apply now using our online platform.
Job application (motivation letter, CV, diploma, certificates and salary expectations) to be submitted to our website.
regenHU Ltd., Mrs Myriam Deillon, Human Resources,
Z.I. du Vivier 22, 1690 Villaz-St-Pierre SWITZERLAND