To reinforce our team. As a member of our Sales and Marketing department, your mission will be to take a key role in our fast-growing organization. You will assist in developing and implementing our external communications plans.
Your tasks :
- Assist in developing and implementing external communications with consistent and compelling messages/themes
- Promote, manage and drive customer interaction through web, email and social media to generate sales leads, monitor and analyze outputs and respond to information requests
- Produce communication material such as flyers, application notes, award submissions and other material as necessary
- Create, manage and update content for corporate website and social media, use metrics to improve advertising and web site performance
- Maintain various databases and generate reports
Your qualifications :
- Experience in communication, journalism or in scientific subject with marketing experience
- Experience working as part of a team
- Demonstrated experience of using web and social media for lead generation
- Excellent communications skills : fluency in English is mandatory; German and/or French highly desired
- Relevant experience with Adobe Creative Suite, and MS Office; modern Content Management Systems, a bonus
- Engaged, customer-oriented, responsible and independent personality with excellent interpersonal skills.
We offer an interesting position with varied activities as described above. RegenHU is part of the Nivalis Group SA, located in Villaz-St-Pierre (Fribourg), Switzerland. You have the chance to join a dynamic international team and contribute actively to the growth of the company.
Beginning: immediately or upon agreement.
Are you interested in this challenging role? Apply now using our online platform.
regenHU Ltd., Mrs Myriam Deillon, Human Resources,
Z.I. du Vivier 22, 1690 Villaz-St-Pierre SWITZERLAND