Want to help shape the future of healthcare together? Then join us as a software intern in our R&D team!
Based on your preferences and background, your tasks will include:
- Developing bioprinting specific applications (C#/Python)
- Optimizing our algorithms for toolpath generation.
- Participating in the development of concepts and designs.
- Designing user interfaces according to state-of-the-art UX / UI guidelines.
- Developing modules and plugins for our C# software suite used to prepare bio-fabrication.
Your internship with us will give you the opportunity to gather hands-on experience and have a significant impact in our company by tackling concrete challenges in the rapidly evolving area of 3D bioprinting and biofabrication.
You could start immediately or upon agreement for a minimum duration of four months.