who will reinforce our Head Office team and take a key role in our fast-growing organization. You will know how to identify and quickly qualify prospects. You love sales and follow-up on sales opportunities throughout the entire sales cycle efficiently, routinely exceeding your sales targets. You are a fast learner able to understand new technologies and processes quickly. You enjoy participating in marketing and sales events and you like interacting with potential leads, with a talent for identifying in them potential customers and partners. Besides acquiring new clients, you know how to keep customers on a long-term relationship and are recognized for your capacity in making sure the customer is happy.
Your tasks :
- Develop efficient lead generation strategies and grow our sales channels in the EU region
- Together with the Sales Manager, define the sales strategy to rapidly increase sales in your region
- Write quotes and follow-up on sales opportunities to obtain orders
- Coordinate feasibility studies with our engineering teams and communicate results to clients
- Communicate progress to the Sales Manager and update information in the CRM
- Prepare sales presentations and documentation and take part in trade shows
- Collect and report on market feedback
Your qualifications :
- Background in a relevant technology field. Knowhow in bioprinting, tissue engineering or regenerative medicine would be an asset
- At least 2 years’ experience in scientific technical sales in B2B environment
- Motivation for sales, excellent presentation and negotiation skills, results driven
- Well organized, team player and flexible; availability to travel (>40 %)
- Advanced English and French skills, additional languages a plus
As part of the Nivalis Group, RegenHU’s headquarters are located in the technology park
“Le Vivier” in Villaz-St-Pierre (Switzerland), housing several high-technology companies.
We offer the chance to join a dynamic international team and contribute actively to the european growth of our company.
Beginning: immediately or upon agreement.
Job application (motivation letter, CV, diploma, certificates and salary expectations) to be transmitted only on job up.
regenHU Ltd., Mrs Myriam Deillon, Human Resources,
Z.I. du Vivier 22, 1690 Villaz-St-Pierre SWITZERLAND