Serving the advancement of science
The regenHU Bioprinting Academy serves as a research lab to learn, test and experiment with the latest bioprinting & biofabrication technologies.
It is a dedicated environment for researchers and academics to exchange with experts on the the most recent developments in tissue engineering and regenerative medicine.
The Bioprinting Academy offers a great opportunity to challenge our engineering team in finding innovative and creative solutions.
An Academy to share knowledge and expertise
- To stimulate an open exchange of expertise between the different protagonists in the world of tissue engineering and regenerative medicine.
- To transfer our knowledge in exploring the unique features of the 3DDiscovery™ Evolution, designed to evolve with the constant changes in bioprinting and bio simulation.
- To offer a hands-on experience of our custom-designed Bioprinting Software Suite, and how this software can be exploited to extend the capabilities of the bioprinting hardware.
- To introduce first-time users to cutting-edge processes and technologies in bioprinting and biofabrication.
- To accompany experienced researchers and seasoned academics in developing custom-fit solutions, pushing boundaries and accomplishing success.
“I very much enjoyed working with both you and Silvain this week at the regenHU bioprinting academy. It was great to be able to tap into your expertise on MESW and show us just what type of fun thing the instruments of regenHU are capable of. This is just the “you can do it!” inspiration I needed. I’m still hoping to see that MESW thumbs up and “You can do it!” on some regenHU posters or presentations in the near future.“
Matthew J. Randall, PhDPostdoc | Institute for Biomechanics | D-HEST | ETHZ
A tailored approach
Our clients appreciate our passion for excellence and our tailored approach. We are committed to accompany them on their journey with safe and high quality solutions. With our innovative mindset we are prepared to take on any challenge.
USA, Ann Arbor, MI