REGENHU-USA-Minneapolis-3d-bioprinting-Solutions -bio-3d-printers-fresh-printing-001

REGENHU, a leading, global provider of bioprinting technologies, announced today the opening of its office in Minnesota, United States, establishing its presence in North America.

This company’s first office in the US, located in Medical Alley, Minnesota, officially opened its doors last Monday. It will serve as the central hub for delivering cutting-edge bioprinting solutions and supporting their partners and clients across North America. It will also be home to the bioprinting academy, where scientists and researchers can come and test the company’s bioprinting technologies with the assistance of specialized field engineers.

Simon MacKenzie, Chief Executive Officer at REGENHU, said “The opening of our US office marks an exciting and important strategic step for REGENHU as we continue to expand our geographical footprint around the world. It also represents our long-standing commitment to the North American market and our customers. I am proud that, with the opening of our new office, we will be able to be closer than ever with our partners and clients in the United States and Canada, providing them with state-of-the art bioprinting technologies so that they can continue to evolve the field of medicine through their research.”

The office is led by Amy Thompson, North American Sales Manager, and Dan Rogozea, Customer Experience Engineer. Together, they will be working to ensure that the company continues to support their partners and customers along their journey while strengthening REGENHU’s market presence in the region. “I am excited to join REGENHU as the new North America Sales Manager. I’m looking forward to expanding our market presence within North America, continue building our sales organization, and commercialize our market,” Amy stated. “I am happy to start my new adventure as a Customer Support Engineer in North America with REGENHU. After working in a laboratory as a researcher, I can’t wait to see the future discoveries in the bioprinting field and hope that as a part of the company I can help any researchers along the way,” Dan added.

About REGENHU

REGENHU is a research driven, Swiss MedTech bioprinter pioneer committed to assisting the research and scientific communities by creating and developing state-of-the art bioprinting technologies to revolutionize medicine. Founded in 2007, the dynamic and rapidly expanding company is based in Villaz-St-Pierre, Switzerland, with offices in the United States, and distributors in Asia and Oceania.

Learn more at www.regenhu.com , or connect with us on LinkedInTwitterInstagram and Youtube.

For more information, please contact:
Alvaro Moreno
Marketing and Communications Coordinator
+41 26 653 72 53 (direct)
alvaro.moreno@regenhu.com