In 2013, regenHU launched the “Young Scientist Award” which recognizes a personal contribution demonstrating a high degree of innovation and creativity in the field of regenerative medicine related to biofabrication technologies.
This year, the Award will be awarded for the second time and presented at the Biofabrication 2015 Conference held in Utrecht, Netherland on November 7-9th 2015.
Introducing the “regenHU Young Scientist Award”
- Biennial award to encourage/promote young Scientists in biofabrication 3’000 Euro cash price contribution to your project
- Open to Scientists under the age of 40 active in Academia, Industry, or starting a new scientific initiative in the field of biofabrication
- Applications in English presenting original works that contribute to the advancement of biofabrication. Research dissertations, project descriptions, or practical experience may be included
- The winner will be selected by an international jury of Scientists and Industry leaders
- This prestigious award will be presented at the Biofabrication 2015 Conference Dinner on Monday November 9th, 2015.
Award Selection Committee
regenHU promotes scientific advancements that have the potential to bring a significant enhancement / tool to the healthcare world. Our mission is to create bridges between the scientific, academia and industrial environments “from the Lab to the Market”.
The distinguished selection committee was chosen based on the above philosophy, it comprises of 6 leaders with strong scientific and/or industrial backgrounds. The committee members are opinion leaders in the biofabrication environment either as user or as innovator.
|Prof. Ernst Reichmann, PhD
University of Zürich, Switzerland
|Dr. Hansjoerg Keller
Novartis Institute for BioMedical Research
|Prof. Daniel J. Kelly
Trinity College Dublin, Ireland
|Dr. Paulo Marinho
|Prof. Nicola Baldini
University of Bologna, Italiy
There is no template for the application dossier. Use your imagination and “feu sacré” to convince the above committee that your project/innovation will be a game changer in the healthcare world. Your dossier should contain at least the following:
- Technical description of your PROJECT/INNOVATION and how it will impact the healthcare environment.
(PROJECT/INNOVATION is an on-going project, an idea for a project, or a vision)
- Personal details and Academic record
(Please add two letters of reference and letters of motivation)